This is a quick and easy to make 3 ingredients only body and face cleanser.
What you need:
- Bicarb soda (2tbs approximately)
- water (enough for the bicarb soda to mix well)
- 5 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 2 tsp oil of your choice (Argan, Almond, Olive, Jojoba etc)
Mix well, then apply on full body and face and massage softly.
Leave for five minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
Then dry your skin before applying your daily moisturiser.
It will leaves your skin soft and moisturised and can be done once or twice a week.
No more excuses to buy the supermarket exfoliants full of micro-plastic that end up in the ocean!
On the long term this is much cheaper and healthier for yourself and the planet.
Benefits of :
- Bicarb Soda: it exfoliates and alkalise your skin
- Frankincense oil: it clears the skin and removes sun spots and age spots (I actually use this oil twice a day on my face under my moisturiser, the results are amazing!)
- oil: it leaves your skin soft and moisturised once you’ve rinse off the body scrub.
Et voila! Best natural homemade remedy for all skin types!
Try it on and leave me a comment to share your experience!