When you need to cook for vegetarian people with intolerance to gluten and nightshade vegetables some traditional meal seem to appear complicated! So I came up with this recipe last night and it was quite a success!
Here’s what you need:
- fresh gluten-free lasagna sheets
- sweet potatoes
- rice flour & milk for a white sauce
- grated cheese
- cut the veggies lengthways and put in oven to roast until cooked through
- make a white sauce or Bechamel sauce as it is called in France by adding 3 big tbspoons of rice flour in 500ml of milk. Mix well, then cook on high heat while stirring continuously until sauce thicken to desired consistency. Remove from heat, add a dash of butter, salt & pepper.
- make the lasagna by alternating layers of pasta sheets, veggies and white sauce.
- finish with a layer of sauce sprinkled with grated cheese
- cook in oven for about 40min or until cooked through and cheese got brown
- Bon Apetit!